Our range of StainDex ™ Timber Stain and Preserver is available in three pack sizes:
StainDex ™ :- in either 4 litre, 10 litre or 20 litre containers.
Description and General Information
StainDex ™ is a New Zealand manufactured co-polymer timber stain and preserver product.
Because of its rot-resisting and disinfecting effect, StainDex ™ is ideally suited for the preservation and staining of wooden structures such as Decks, Outdoor Furniture and Post and Rail fences etc.
Timber requires one coat only and 4 Litres will cover approximately 12 to 20 Square Meters. One (1) Litre will cover approximately 3 to 5 Square Meters depending on substrate.
StainDex ™ is intended primarily for surface application by brush,roller, paint pad or airless spraying.
A re-coat will be required after 5 to 8 years.
StainDex ™ is available in a wide range of colours, please see products below. We can also match any colour for you (Just ask via "eMail", and we will advise)
- StainDex ™ will retard distortion, movement and splitting of timber, due to weather exposure.
- StainDex ™ is non-corrosive to metals.
- StainDex ™ Can be used on other wood structures.
- Will penetrate the timber rapidly
- For best results apply to dry timber
StainDex ™ is idealy suited for:
- Decks and hand rails
- Outdoor Furniture : As it will not rub - off on clothing.
- Fences and retaining walls
Please select a Product for more Information or to Purchase